Friday, December 4, 2009

blog 12

Me in 10 years again
I would be going to school to become a personal trainer or an announcer, and all and all I would like it to be anything to do with sports. I would be making around 25,000 a year starting. With taxes it will be around 24,000 a year. I would want to live in a nice apartment with someone because I don’t like to be by myself. I hope to be spending most of my time at school to with my friends or trying to just experience more while I am young. The apartment that I will want to live in I would rather it be in more of at busier area. Because I get bored easy and if I lived there I would have more fun since there are more things to do. If I could not afford to fine an apartment I would want to live in my parent’s basement.
If I did buy an apartment I would want to live in the apartment that is in the picture it comes with 2 bedrooms a bathroom and the other pictures of it looked good. And I could see myself living there.
My expenses would be
600 a month for the apartment.
100 for internet and TV.
50 for water bill.
And around 100 for food.That adds up to 850 and since I want to live with someone if I divided that in face it would be 425. And if I was making 2000 a month then I would have 1575 dollars to spend on myself and I think that I would be doing pretty good.

1 comment: