Friday, December 18, 2009

New Year's Resolutions

a few New Year’s resolutions for the upcoming year of 2010 which is 8 days away from the time that I am writing this blog. My first set of New Year’s resolutions is to get good grades on the new semester since I am getting out of the B level classes and moving into the regular ones. So they will be harder. Another one is to be more polite like saying thank you and please when I ask for things and someone gives them to me. Or by holding doors open for people, because my mom gets mad at when I don’t.
Though are the two biggest New Year’s resolutions that I have but I also have a few more that are less important like try to get at least a B on all of my test and quizzes that I take. Or being more confident like when I go and try something. Also I want to work harder and not give in as easy like when I am playing a sport go 110% instead of like 75% and in school try harder on homework and not just rush through it to get it done. The last one for this section is I will try to not talk back to my parents like if they ask me to go do a simple chore I will go do it instead of like talking back and getting them mad because in the end I am going to have to do it anyway.
For my last paragraph for my New Year’s resolutions I decided I would make this one for Mr. Fielder and this New Year’s resolution is to raise my maturity level from where he says I am at right now to what he says a 9th grader should be at. All though I must say I complete disagree with him on that one I do not that I am not mature and he is the one who is immature but what since he said I am not I will try to get that up.

No comments:

Post a Comment