Friday, December 11, 2009

Dear Santa


Dear Santa
This is my writing about the very few bad things that I have done this year. I would start with the bad but since that number is so small; I will just start with the good.
The first good that I have done was when I can I am willing to help someone if they look like they need help, or I do someone the first time that my parents ask me to instead of making me ask them 2 or 3 times. Also my mom has been asking me to say thank you and hold doors open for people and I have been doing that more and more. Also I have gotten good grades on my first report card and right now I have good grades on my progress report.
All though I have been doing so many good things this year I have been doing some bad things. Like if someone falls or gets hurt as long as they are not hurt to bad I might laugh at them. Or if someone does something stupid I make fun of them sometimes. And one last thing is some people have told me that I can be annoying I do not agree with that at all but I guess can be at times that could be something bad that I have done.
Ok so now that I have said the good and the bad things that I have done this year I thought that I would rap this letter/blog up by ending with. I have done more good things then bad so I should be on the good list and not the naughty one. Also I have acted better then both of my sisters this year so I was the best kid in my family not just boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment