Friday, December 11, 2009


In 10 years
In 10 year I want to be living in an apartment close to the collage that I will be going to studying to be an anchor man. Because I think that it would be fun to talk on that because I am an outgoing person and I do like to talk and be loud. I would want to work at ESPN because I like sports and it would be cool to talk about them on TV and get paid for doing it. Also because if I was on ESPN I would be kind of famous and people would no who I am if they ever saw we just walking around but I would not be too famous that I could not ever leave my house without a body guard.
I want to be driving a 2005 ford escape. Because it is cheap at does not take too much gas because as a college student I probably will not have too much money. Also I would like that car because of how it looks and how it comes off as a big and nice car but it can still be nice to get around places or in crowded spots.
I will want to work construction to help pay my way through my schooling. As construction I will want to work like roofs and building buildings because if I am going to school I would be just sitting in a class room for like 4 to 5 hours a day then if I could go do work outside in the sun it would be good for money and for me.
In my spare time I think that I would want to try to go places and hang out with my friends because if I am going to school for 5 hours and then work for who knows how long then I don’t know how long that I will be able to get out and do stuff. I will also probably play video games because I like to play them now I don’t know how often I will be able to play too much with going to school and working.
Once I am out of school I will move to where I need to for work but I do think that for some time of my life I will want to live outside of Michigan but I will want to live another part of it in Michigan I would like I to in California if I can afford that. But that is just the things that I would like to do in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment